Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Team Hope For The Warriors® Team Captains: Cristian Nunez and Steve Bartomioli


Team NYC Captain Cristian Nunez (pictured right) with Warrior Team member Len Lacina
"My name is Cristian Nunez, I am the Military Relations Coordinator for Hope For The Warriors® New York office. I am also an Army Reservist. I am honored to hold the title Team Captain for the Team Hope For The Warriors® community Team here in New York City. Representing an organization that supports our nation’s heroes is nothing less than inspiring and I look forward to running alongside other supporters."

 
Team NYC Captain Steve Bartomioli

"My name is Steve Bartomioli and I am from Westchester, NY. I am truly excited to be a part of Team Hope For The Warriors® NYC. I see this as an opportunity to grow and expand relationships with Team members in the Tri State area. The whole goal is to raise awareness and strengthen the community so we can do more to accomplish our main objective; which, of course, is, to take care of all of our service members and their families!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment