Wednesday, March 21, 2012

NYC Half - Success!


New York City Half – come and gone already?!  We had our crew out there to cheer on the Team who all enjoyed a fantastic day in the city with our runners.  
CONGRATULATIONS to Kurt Kaehler! Kurt felt great and ran faster than he did during any of his training for the half.  He even got so motivated that he is going to go big and run with the Team in the ING NYC Marathon this fall! 
“I ran Sunday in the NYC Half with Team Hope For The Warriors® and for my first race ever and also my first time with the team and it was the best experience I ever had. Hearing the crowds cheering us on with "Go Warriors" was terrific. I PR’d 1:57:55 which was better than all the training I did leading up to the race.”
Thanks Kurt!
We'd love to hear about your experience too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment